We run custom moulding profiles for any interior or exterior trim need.
Custom Moulding Profiles
We have the ability to run custom moulding profiles for your design in low maintenance PVC for exterior trim, or in wood for interior trim.
If you need us to match something existing and specific for a historic renovation or remodeling project, we can do that with a sample or a sketch with dimensions.
We can custom mill it in our shop, or try to find a close match to some of the hundreds of mouldings that have been run in the past.
We have an extensive library of thousands of custom moulding knives. Whether you need 100 feet or 10,000 feet of mouldings, simply choose a profile and either PVC or a wood species for your project. If you need something custom – no problem. We are always building our tooling portfolio and can match anything you need.
TrimBoard Custom Profiles:
- Most of our profiles can be modified
- Many can be made to different dimensions
- New profiles can be made with existing tooling by using a portion of a knife
- Multiple knives can be combined to create different profiles
- Crown angles can be adjusted to provide different wall or ceiling coverages
Profile Numbering System Guide
1st number indicates the profile type:
1 = Casings, Sills, Water Tables & Miscellaneous; 2 =; 3 = Bands; 4 = Crowns
Last 3 numbers provide an approximate size, i.e. 500 = 5.00”, 375 = 3.75” For example, profile TBP4475 is a 4-3/4” Crown.